Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yay, I won!

My brother-in-law Dan hosts a NCAA basketball bracket at CBS Sportsline each year, and this year I took first place out of 16 participants. (Although the tournament's not over yet, at this point no one can catch me.) I should clarify that there were only 14 serious participants, because two people picked BYU to go all the way.

Now, what makes this so fun for me is that Dan, my brother-in-law, is such a sports fanatic. And although his dad, Rick, actually hosts a sports radio show, his uncle Doug claims to know more about sports than either of them. So it's safe to say that these guys are all into it.

I, on the other hand, have not watched a single minute of college basketball this season. Ergo, these brackets are 100% luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment