Friday, April 6, 2007



I just bought this bike. It's on backorder, so it won't be shipped until May 5.

If you look at my profile, I'm sitting on the bike I just bought for Michael. It's a 20 inch Haro, compared to the 16 inch Huffy he's currently riding. It fits him, technically, but he's not as confident on it, and the smaller bike is just more fun for him right now. And let's face it, fun is what it's all about.

So I've been riding the bike I bought for Michael, leading Melissa to suspect that this was my plan all along. (I feel like I need to say something about a hockey stick here.) Anyway, it has always been my plan to buy a BMX bike to ride around with the kids, as the road bike just doesn't work well for that. I figured now was as good a time as any--Michael's new bike is really too small for me and I don't want to wear it out before he decides to start riding it.

Let's see, I need a link...

Here's a BMX video for ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment