Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ok, loyal readers, I need your input here. I like this new template, but I'm worried that maybe the links are too subtle. Linked text is just barely darker than normal text, so it might not be obvious when you can click on something. (The hover color is nice and bright, though.)

So, what say you? Is anyone having any trouble finding links to click on in my posts? Do I need to make them more obvious? If no one has any complaints I will leave things alone, because I like the subtle color scheme. I just want to make sure it's still functional.

2 comments:

Clark said...

I think it's fine. Though I do most of the reading of your blog through Google reader, and your formatting doesn't matter.

Jeanine said...

I did have trouble finding the link yesterday. It's not very obvious, so I had to look for them, but I still found them. Your last post is STILL wasting all of my productive time...

Post a Comment